ULTRAparty: Saturday, August 2th 2014

Event Schedule ·  Location ·  Event Overview ·  Attendee Profile

The Mt. Lebanon Partnership presents ULTRAparty 2014, Mt. Lebanon’s premiere summer street party! Party in the street from 8 p.m. to midnight with Miller beer, food vendors, and Radio Tokyo - Washington Rd., Uptown Mt. Lebanon. Be there by 9:00pm to be part of a record-breaking attempt...most people wearing balloon hats (yes, clowns will be involved!). Only 4,018 people are needed to break the record, so join us and earn your place in the record books!

ULTRAparty supports Accessible Lebo, a new initiative of the Mt. Lebanon Partnership, Mt. Lebanon's nonprofit community development organization. Accessible Lebo is an inclusive initiative that will enhance the livability of Mt. Lebanon for people with special needs, including intellectual and/or physical challenges. This year, the fund will be used to support recreation initiatives that will benefit people of all ages and abilities.

Miller Lite/Wilson-McGinley Co. has once again signed on as the Event Sponsor, and ULTRA welcomes Howard Hanna this year as Signature Sponsor, joining Media Sponsor mtl Magazine, Web Partner Higher Images, Inc., and supporting sponsors Mt. Lebanon Police Association, Pierson & Scott, the Saloon of Mt. Lebanon, and Empire Music.

Come early and enjoy ULTRAkids FamilyFest from 5:30-7:30pm in Clearview Common. Enjoy family-friendly entertainment by DJ Zombo, participate in activities provided by Howard Hanna, and meet Snoopy, who will be there to help with the Mt. Lebanon Police Child ID Clinic.


Miller Lite mtl Magazine Higher Images, Inc. Pierson and Scott Howard Hanna The Saloon Rollier's
Event Schedule:

5:00 - 8:00 pm: ULTRA FamilyFest in Clearview Commons (Washington Rd. at Alfred St.)
7:30 pm: Washington Rd. closes to vehicular traffic
8:00 pm: Opening remarks; beer/food sales begin
8:15 pm - 11:30 pm: Music by Jimbo and the Soupbones
11:30 pm: Final call for beer/food
12 midnight: Washington Rd. reopens

Location:

Washington Road business district, Uptown Mt. Lebanon
Event Overview:

ULTRAparty provides an excellent opportunity for the young (and young-at-heart) to literally party in the street, enjoying live music and refreshments in desirable and easy-to-access Uptown Mt. Lebanon. The street is closed to vehicular traffic, the stage is centrally located, and food and drink vendors are strategically placed on each side of the closed street area. Registration tables are set-up to check IDs and sell wristbands to those 21 and older. Wristbands are required to purchase alcohol.
Attendee Profile:

More than 3000 people typically attend ULTRAparty, coming from various parts of the region to enjoy a night out at ULTRAparty. While many came from Mt. Lebanon and other South Hills communities, the event also attracted attendees from the Monroeville area, the North Hills, Washington County, and even Cranberry/Butler County. Demographically, attendees were middle-to-high income adults, and approximately 80% were 21-40 years old, with the remaining 20% comprised of older adults and children/teens attending with their parents. As a local organization, you will have access to active, entertainment-seeking young adults who enjoy experiencing food and drink, entertainment, and events outside of their homes.

First Name:
Last Name:
E-Mail Address:
Phone Number:
Shift Desired: 7:30-9pm 9-10:30pm 10:30-Midnight
Are you over 21? Yes No
T-shirt size S M L XL XXL
If you would like to be scheduled with someone, please list the name(s):